Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The ups and downs of a day!!!!!!

The last few blogs, Ems and I have spoke of how inspiration can be found anywhere, and lately,(since doing this blog and the intensity on the course increasing more and more by the day!)i find myself constantly looking around for my next form of inspiration! so imagine my dissapointment when i am confronted with this!:



Yes, I know, tragic isn't it, of all the beautiful and wonderful words in the English language and this is the best they can do!

Oh well, its lucky i then persisted to carry on down the street, and later came across this:


Now the photo doesn't do it much justice, and to be fair it wasn't anything spectacular as such, but it was different, and it caught my eye, and sometimes, on a cold, miserable Tuesday evening, for me, that is enough!
It was a simple advertisement for a jewellery store, projected onto the pavement in front of the store. It was dark, and I don't know what I was doing, I must have been looking down at the pavement or something, and then this bright thing appeared on the floor and started moving around, just really caught my eye. Another good example, of simple advertising, that is slightly different and thus effective, making up for the previous injustice of the day! :)

Nikki

No comments: