Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Guidance

Firstly, i have a team!

Secondly, I have been emailing agencies today for guidance or useful contact to mentor my work. Give feedback etc. Not looking for placements but just someone to send regular scamps to and tell us to scrap it or develop it.


So, if any one ever reads this that is in the industry and has any useful emails or contacts or knows anyone that wouldnt mind a few emails a month saying "what do you think" then please email me.

I would post all my work on here but from reading other blogs I'm not sure its a great idea, i think i should remain fresh and anonymous... what's everyones thoughts on this?

4 comments:

Luke & Wilf beta said...

Well done on getting a partner. Is it someone from your Uni or someone you met?

The Oxymorons said...

Totally agree with not putting work up. We don't mind putting strategies up, but our work will only be available via email request. As for contacts, which agencies are you looking to get in to? We may have a couple of contacts for you.

DM

Creative Park said...

Only put work online if you can secure it, I recently had my portfolio duplicated from my site (I wasn't happy grrrr).

As Oxymorons stated only give it on request especially original work that hasn't run before.

Ronnie Blogsville said...

Hey, nice blog ;) hope all works out with you're new partner in crime, think i've found someone on a similar level too now.

I don't think there is any magic formula for finding someone that's right, guess it's just trial and error.

As for sending scamps to creatives, it's not something i've tried - but if you find creatives whose opinions you value and they're willing to do it then why not!