Saturday, June 6, 2009

Busy Bees

Next week, is the week to get the ball rolling.

We have just taken our degree show down and get our final degree results on Tuesday 9th! But we cant celebrate too heavily as we are off to Gyro the next day for a 5 min "impress them session", to get a placement. I'm not quite sure what they are expecting, but we can just be ourselves and show them our portfolio.

We have just about got our CV written for Gyro, and it was blummin hard. I haven't ever written a CV for us as a team and wasn't too sure what to avoid or include and how to write about us and show abit of personality etc. I will report more about Gyro next week.

I thought i would attach my current favourite telly ad by BBH, London. I know its been about for a month, but its just the attention to detail that I love.. Tweat magazine, a little man saying hello out a cookoo clock. Brilliant.



No comments: