Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The milky bar kid





Here are some photos from our Degree show. I didn't get a chance to take many photos from our exhibition though.

Still working hard on the theme for our New Blood stand and starting to write a creative team cv,mixed with two jobs, i reckon im in the running for the whitest legs about.;2 weeks of missing the glorius sun is criminal. I think I'm turning into a hermit. So today, yes, im going to get rid of my milky white legs and bask in the sun.(whilst cross stitching for our website of course) Hurah.

We have 3 weeks now to perfect our stand concept for d&ad. We have the 1950's style- "the new golden era of advertising" I'm not to keen on an over done theme though, I think it can steal the limelight away from the work and if done badly can make the work look bad too. But we shall see. I think simplicity and lightness of touch when it comes to props will be the key to a successful stand.

Oh yeh, any tips on writting a Creative team CV? What to include/avoid.

No comments: