Monday, July 6, 2009

end of a era

It is with deepest regret that I have to announce and myself and Aaron are no longer a team. Despite our recent sucesses Aaron has decided he would like to work outside of London and unfortunatley I want to work in London. It is a shame, and I have tried everything to persuade Aaron to come to London. I guess it's just not for everyone. I would just like to say a few things about our time together (sob)

Here are the highs and a just a few lows from our partnership:

The Highs:
* Aaron's constant hard working ethic and commitment to our portfolio, even when he was feeling really ill you never let me down!
* Aaron was always the first into the studio and last to leave.
* Our joint love for "princess" the coffee lady who kept us going upto the deadlines
* The themed music days- Power ballad days were my favourite!
* The damn right blunt but brutally honest way we had with each other and the chilled out way we could say no thats a shit idea.
* And of course... the pencils!

The Lows:
* My really bad date keeping duties! oops
* My website idea- still not finished and caused alot of stress for alot of people!
* The end of "churchesmccarthy"

Overall, best of luck mate, it's been a fantastic year and you will be missed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that. good luck rocking london, i'm sure you'll make it.

Anonymous said...

lol its like i have died!

Cheers love

xxx

Anonymous said...

Get yourself down to London man! If you want to get a good job, one that will lead to other jobs then you need to be in London. Simple. At least try a get a placement for a few months.

Anonymous said...

you 'NEED' to be in London, dunno how proven this theory is, there are plenty of oppurtunities outside of london also.

Anonymous said...

Outside of London yes, if you leave the country.