Sunday, July 12, 2009

pen to paper

I appreciate that to some, this post may contribute to a "mundaine Monday", but if you share my love for stationary, then you will forgive me!

On a recent early morning trip to london, I thought I would treat myself and get some new marker pens. Having spent the last few months at uni perfecting ideas to mac standard, I was in need of going back to basics and scribbling. For some peculiluar reason, when it comes to stationary, im like a fat kid in a sweet shop; overwhelmed and usually stunned in sheer excitement. Oh dear.

I arrived at a well known graphic stationary shop, bang on ten, first one in and started my quest. After testing the pens on most of the free paper and my hands, I found the perfect scamping pens... double end brush tips...mmmmm.



2 comments:

Mike said...

It's quite sad isn't it... but I fall under the same bracket... a carpenter would fork out for the best drill going wouldn't he?

Just as proof - this was from this time last year...

http://mikeandphil.blogspot.com/2008/07/pen-heaven.html

Anonymous said...

ahh my little pen pal. I should totally work out how to comment from your blog.. its Cate by the way, then I could spread the word of 'us'. hello everybody out in cyber world!