Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sour Marbels

I really love these press ads by Ogilvy & Mather, India. A nice concept and lovely art direction. I can imagine this concept working really well in tv format. Imagine trying to get a scenario which would last 30 seconds of animals spitting out another animal, which would spit out another animal and so on, which eventually leads to a human spitting out a sour marbel, done in a kind of "walking with dinosaurs" realistic animation style. It reminds me of the kids rhyme "There was an old woman who swallowed a fly, who swallowed a spider, who ...."






3 comments:

Bitchbag said...

TV would be amazing. Real life blended in with animation.

Sweet!

Nyall said...

I knows the guy who art directed them! dont know if u heard but me and ants have been working for saatchi and grey over here in India and return in 1 month to start the hunt all over again in LD...damn!

can't believe ur with Cate now!

well done on the pencils!

The Idea Bakery said...

Thanks Nyall.

That's awesome that you know the art director.
I will probably see you about in London then!!