Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Job Title

Well, it's been a while since my last post but a lot has changed.

Firstly, I have a job! A proper salaried, sick pay, holiday pay, rent pay job.

Yes. Im as stunned as you. It all happened very suddenly but from today I'm getting paid to be a junior art director. It's a very odd feeling and I think I'm very fortunate to be offered a job so quickly, especially in the current crumbling economy we live in.

So, where do I go from here? Well I sure have a hell of a lot to learn and it's time to move to London.

7 comments:

Adam Richardson said...

Good news, well done!

Anonymous said...

where?

The Idea Bakery said...

At hicklin slade, I'll be working on clients such as Honda, Sony, diago group.

Bitchbag said...

Hicklin Slade? The last time I heard of them, was when Sharon Bridgewater was sentanced to 5 years for fraud.

Well done though.

Just proves jobs are out there, if you're good enough.

x

kedar said...

that's lovely and i hope you keep adding to your pencilbox.

Anonymous said...

well done, did you get that through a recruitment comp or just showing them your book?

The Idea Bakery said...

I got it after i did a weeks placement there! All happened very quickly and perhaps a tad to easily for this industry! But it must have been good timing as HS&P have won a few more pitches lately.