Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Antoine Bardou-Jacquet

Welcome back to the Idea Bakery in 2010.

Work is calling and just to finish off the blog for the new year I thought I would look at the poll I set up asking which ad you thought was 'ad of the decade'. The winner, with 50% of the votes goes to Honda Cog, which totally contradicts ITV's Ad of the Decade Hovis, Go On Lad. (Although granted my sample size is minute!)

1. Honda Accord- Cog
9 (50%)

2. Hovis- Go On Lad
2 (11%)

2. Skoda Fabia- Cake
2 (11%)

4. Cadburys- Gorilla
4 (22%)

5. Compare The Market- Compare the Meerkat
1 (5%)


After a little research into this 6 million pound ad I discovered It was directed by Antoine Bardou-Jacquet.
Bardou-Jacquet now works for the production company Partizanlab.

Antoine certainly boasts a healthy CV, jam packed with campaigns he's directed such as:










Impressive stuff and it's easy to see why he's a top agency favorite.

No comments: